Most people experience daily stress in their lives and between 70%-80% of all illnesses are related in some way to stress. Very driven people will sometimes not recognise that they are actually stressed.
The problem of stress in the work place is a growing concern and the current climate of job losses is increasing the pressure on employees and indeed those who have lost their jobs and their families.
Nuala trained as a Stress Management consultant with the Stress Management Institute in 1999, and has helped many people since then.
- Is your sleep disturbed
- Are you short tempered
- Do you feel like you can't cope
- Are you feeling down over a period of time
- Do you over eat /suffer from lack of appetite
- Do you lack motivation/drive
- Do you lack energy
- Is your short term memory impaired
- Do you feel bad about yourself
- Is your digestive system complaining
- Is your immune system compromised
- Are you lacking in clarity
- Are your relationships under pressure
If you have said yes to three or more of the listed above and have been feeling like this for two weeks or more, you may be suffering from stress. All of this indicates that your body's energy is out of balance. Acupuncture and yoga helps to restore your body's natural state of homeostasis or balance so that your body can heal itself. Nuala draws on her knowledge of acupuncture, yoga, somatics etc. to design a treatment plan that will alieviate any feeling of anxiety or depression. You will be given a self help programme that will restore your sense of well being and confidence. You will feel calm, relaxed, empowered and in control.